No se aceptan más candidaturas
International Financial Controller
- Experience as a Finance Controller in an international environment
- Fluent level of English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
We are working for a Spanish multinational company in a fast-growing environment. They have already experienced a strong internationalisation process and they have already achieved more than 50MM euros revenue.
Descripción de la oferta
The selected candidate will:
- Monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budget and forecasts, preparing month end financial deviation reports and recommendations.
- Provide Key decision support to CFO with respect to forecasting, management reporting and preparation of annual operating plan.
- Analysis, fact verification, study and research activities in a wide range or areas, to support decision making.
- Develop reporting tools and metrics to analyse company performance and improve existing reports.
- Provides Management with timely analysis of complex data, defining relevant information for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project financial probability.
- Reviews costs and performs cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs making cost/benefit proposals.
- Participate in the consolidation of the balance sheet statement.
- Ensure that all monthly closing is timely within corporate deadlines and in adherence to IFRS.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly reviews/ analysis on key management performance indicators.
- Provide management with ad hoc analysis and support as needed.
- Point of contact and support for external auditors and tax consultants.
- Build strong relationships with business management and be seen as a key member of the management team who adds value to the decision making process.
- Continuous Improvement - Challenge, drive and document improvement in the business processes from a quality and productivity perspective including automation, mapping and stakeholders training:
- Identification of Business processes strengths and weaknesses ensuring issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
This description is a guideline of the main responsibilities of the position.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Around 4-5 years of professional experience in the described functions.
- Experience as an auditor in a big four company.
- Experience as a Financial Controller in a final client.
- Fluent level of English is a must.
- Experience and ability to work internationally.
- Good command of Office and top ERP.
- Used to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Good communication skills.
Good job opportunity in a fast-growing company. Start-up environment in a firm that has grown to become a big company.