- American multinational with EMEA headquarters based in Barcelona
- Internal Auditor; External Auditor
Acerca de nuestro cliente
American multinational with EMEA headquarters based in Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to Audit Seniors and an Audit Manager, this position is an entry-level position within the Internal Audit Group. The main responsabilities of this position will be:
- To conduct financial and operational reviews of the company domestic and international operations.
- To interact with financial and operational management personnel across the company and will be exposed to financial and business operations.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership.
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Execute audit programs under general supervision.Identify, and clearly define, audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Prepare reports and audit findings. Present these findings to Internal Audit leadership and the business management team.
- Prepare work papers to adequately document audit work performed and to support conclusions reached.
- Conduct special projects.
- Actively participate in Global initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit's processes and procedures.
The future leaders of the company are expected to emerge from Internal Audit.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, or the equivalent or an MBA.
- Have at least three years of related work experience. Valuable experience as a Big4 auditor.
- Languages: English.
- Available to travel 70% of its time.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional