Interim Senior HR Recruitment Specialist
Global NGO - Nature Protection
HR Reruitment Specialist with experience in multinational environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a NGO which its main purpose is to protect Nature. The role would be based in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
- Collect needs from hiring manager
- Develop and/or update job descriptions and specifications
- Prepare posting and upload to the websites that best cover the types of candidates required
- Screen candidates resumes and applications
- Conduct initial phone interviews with first selection of candidates
- Arrange and if necessary attend second interviews along with hiring manager
- Assess knowledge, skills and experience of candidates
- Debrief with hiring manager and assist in final selection
- Arrange job offer and contract according to local legislation which, if needed, should be validated with legal consultants.
- Coordinate new employee arrival and welcome
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Qualifications and experience:
- A university degree and/or Master in Human Resource Management
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in recruitment of personnel
- Demonstrable track record of success in hiring of employees
- Fluent English essential.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Strong work ethic and confidentiality is a must.
We offer a 6 month contract with the possibility of an extension.