Interim Project Manager
- IT Systems (HW & SW) migration project
- Technical experience in Servers and Data Centers
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The Company is the market leader in Europe in technology solutions for prisons and forensic commitments.
Descripción de la oferta
Giving support to the Country Manager to implement the Hardware and Software migration. Acting as the System Administration, the detailed Job Description is:
- Make sure that all the steps are being followed.
- Planning and Defining Scope.
- Activity Planning and Sequencing.
- Resource Planning and developing a budget.
- Developing Schedules.
- Time and cost estimating.
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Experience as a System Administrator mainly in servers and Data Centers.
- Experience in coordinating the IT support for the main office.
- Able to manage the technical staff in charged of the required tasks.
- Keen on negotiating contracts and managing the relationship with suppliers.
- Highly skilled in Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling.
Big opportunity to participate in developing a new business in Spain, printed with a remarkable social character, and a good opportunity to join a Company in the next future that is leading its business.