Interim Medical Scientist HIV (12 Months)
40,000EUR - 70,000EURPublicado 31/01/17
- Responds to clinical inquires regarding marketed or developmental products.
- Presents scientific and clinical data for these products.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- The world leading research-based bio-pharmaceutical Company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
Descripción de la oferta
- Establishes strong relationships with opinion leaders, clinical investigators, and providers at academic and non-academic settings.
- To assist with Company's Phase IV program that includes collaboration with investigators and internal personnel.
- Assists with site selection for both Phase IV and other clinical trials.
- Must manage all relevant scientific data and regulatory requirements for field-based personnel.
- Anticipates barriers and difficulties that may arise in the field and solve them in a collaborative manner.
- Works together with Sales, Marketing, Clinical Research, Global Safety, and medical Communication.
- To Manage scientific resources to deliver shocking presentations.
- Travels to appointments, meetings, and conferences on the NW of Spain, on regular basis, sometimes with short notice.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- MD, DO, PharmD, PhD, NP/PA preferred or may have a BS in Pharmacy, but must have different levels of clinical and/or industry experience.
- Clinical practice experience desirable.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Experience in preparing and delivering excellent presentations.
- Experience in clinical trials management or investigation is highly desirable as well as clinical patient contact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills are required.
Very good opportunity to work in one of the most important Bio-pharmaceutical Companies in the world, dealing with the most relevant HIV product portfolio currently in the market.