Interim FP&A (Maternity Leave-6 months)
- Complete Maternity Leave Coverage (6-month contractor).
- Prepare monthly close,budgets & forecasts, monthly & quarterly analysis.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies in the world, with a rapidly expanding portfolio and a growing pipeline of investigational drugs, mainly for unmet medical needs to improve patient care.
Descripción de la oferta
- Support monthly close processes through provision of reporting, insight and analysis.
- Deliver monthly management reporting and in-depth review and forecasting for a therapeutic area.
- Prepare variance analysis, trend analysis, and mix/price analysis.
- Develop financial reporting packages and processes.
- Lead budgeting and reporting processes, including developing financial targets and key metrics.
- Facilitate data-driven decision making through development and implementation of financial dashboards, strong and more insightful financial analysis, and business acumen.
- Provide substantial latitude in researching and evaluating the impact of current and proposed business cases or activities.
- Must have full technical knowledge in multiple FP&A components (revenue, headcount, operating expenses, and so on).
- Proactively identify process improvements and cost efficiency initiatives.
- Assist in special projects as needed and works closely with other managers in areas like Tax, Accounting, Controlling, Treasury, Legal Compliance, Customer Service, and some parts of HR.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Extensive progressive experience in financial planning and analysis.
- A "hands-on" business partner attitude is required.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Excellent time management skills and demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multitask environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills at all levels, problem solving, organizational and analytic skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a coordinating role with other functional departments.
- Demonstrated success in process improvements implementations, including issue identification and solution recommendations.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English and Spanish is a must.
- High and professional capabilities in Excel, and good and deep Oracle and Hyperion experience preferred.
The candidate must enjoy challenges and thrives in a demanding environment, having the opportunity to work in a world leading Company by carrying on an important task to help them in the planning & analysis process.