Iberian Sales Manager
- Multinational company leader the toy industry.
- Sales manager, experience in Spain and Portugal, with high english level.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company leader in its sector.
Descripción de la oferta
- Setting out the strategy for the organisation as well as responsibility for the company's profitability and management.
- Establishing short, mid and long-term objectives, as well as the proposal and implementation of operating plans that best suit the future developments of the company.
- Develops and actively delivers the country business strategy, including "where to play and how to win" consistent with the company strategy.
- Has full P&L responsibility for the Country.
- Directly responsible for sales Iberian Sales Functions.
- Leads customer development for his/her Country. Builds excellent customer relationships.
- Manages the profitability and growth of the area.
- Identifies and develops new sales opportunities.
- Represents the Company at trade shows, industry meetings and related events.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Minimum 8 years in Commercial roles with specific experience in TOY industry.
- Knowledge of channels and customers dynamics to improve the quality of our commercial propositions.
- Understanding of consumer and shopper needs to transform them into actionable category growth propositions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with a range and adaptability of style.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent planning skills.
Functional and personal skills:
- Pro activity, curiosity, ability to work out of the comfort zone. Demonstrate initiative, creativity and imagination.
- Build and sustain authentic relationships (external & internal). Demonstrate personal integrity that inspires others
- People oriented and collaboration: drive success through others.
- Self awareness and growth.
- Positive and constructive mindset. Resilience to frustration
A great opportunity to develop your professional career.