Human Resources Director
- Management and promotion of talent within the company
- Management and maximisation of the HR department budget
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Company: large multinational Company (>1,000 FTEs y >1,500 M €)
Descripción de la oferta
- Function and Responsibilities reporting to General Manager
- Definition and implementation, together with the General Manager, of the Human Resources strategy and policies, in accordance with the business strategy of the organisation and its situation.
- Determination and implementation of the compensation and benefits policies, guaranteeing their adaptation and application in the company (fixed remuneration, variable and fringe benefits).
- Definition of industrial relations practices, for the purpose of relations with the Business Committee as well as employment matters. Main representative in collective negotiations.
- Planning and organisation of the workforce in coordination with the other departments and business units.
- Management and maximisation of the Human Resources department budget.
- Management and promotion of talent within the company.
- Leading policies for the attraction/retention of talent, as well as the determination of career planning/development programmes, training, succession plans, detection of potential, etc.
- Optimisation of the working environment in the company, implementing the necessary actions and measures.
- Management and supervision of the administrative/employment department (outsourced payroll).
- Control and representation with main suppliers and collaborators of the department. Negotiation and monitoring of their contracts and evaluation of performance.
- Representation of the company in the relevant professional forums and associations.
- Attainment of the assigned quantitative and qualitative objectives.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- They will have at least 15 years' professional experience in multinational companies where they have played an active part in situations of corporate success: creation of a new company / business unit, sustained growth, an important merger/acquisition process, a well-managed Employment Regulation File, etc.
- At least 7 years'experience as a Human Resources Director or similar, belonging to the Management Committee and with a high level of influence and participation in the business strategy of the organisation.
- They will accredit their extensive experience in companies with advanced personnel management practices: health and/or wholesale and/or technology sector, etc., ideally with an industrial component where logistics / distribution is an important link in the chain of value.
- They will have experience in large companies with complex internal structures.
- University Degree preferably in Law, Business Administration and Management or similar. A post-graduate qualification from a prestigious Business School is desirables.
- Languages Very advanced level of English, knowledge of other languages will be positively assessed.