- Global Technology Company
- Experienced HRIS professional
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The successful candidate will be willing to work independently and also as part of a global team. This will be for a full-time position based in Madrid on a local contract.
Descripción de la oferta
Responsibilities to include:
- Write specifications, perform actual development and conduct testing and training for any new or changed HR functionality for EMEA and worldwide, mostly using PeopleSoft HCM.
- Help to manage and maintain processes and procedures related to Company's outsourced Payroll methodology and support's payroll interface solutions.
- Development and deployment of end-user training.
- Participate in the creation of value added reporting metrics and execute on the standard creation of them in an efficient and repeatable manner.
- Support appropriate HR data administration activities when appropriate and necessary, working with offshore teams as required.
- As determined by the worldwide HRIS Manager, serve as a HRIS liaison to IT or other HR Stakeholders as necessary
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Experience in a PeopleSoft environment essential, ideally multinational and preferably multi-lingual.
- Expert knowledge of and experience with PeopleSoft HCM Version 9.1 including Core Human Resources, Self-Service and Recruiting. Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Version 9.2 helpful.
- Experience providing classroom and virtual training courses.
- Proficient using SQL and Query Manager.
- Familiarity with PeopleTools (8.5x), Application Designer covering and Application Packages along with other PeopleTools objects, PeopleSoft Integration Tools (Integration Broker) and Reporting Tools (Query, SQR, BI Publisher).
- Project management skills.
High level written and spoken English is required, other languages helpful
Availability to join the company by October