HR Senior Manager
- Pharmaceutical Company
- HR senior Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate will be responsible to:
- Ensure an excellent HR service is developed and maintained with policies, procedures and processes that are in line with legal, regulatory and best practice requirements.
- Implement and control the administrative, legal and fiscal Human Resources (HR) requirements, taking into consideration the legislation and the strategy defined by the Group;
- Review and assist with the development of incentive and reward strategies.
- Manage the payroll process and all necessary data supply to payroll provider.
- Represent the company with labour unions issues and other related entities.
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all Health and Safety requirements and follows local regulations.
- Manage the administrative procedure to hire a new employees and participate in their recruitment and selection process.
- Develop the skills of the Human Resources team and ensure that training and development is provided.
- Ensure effective selection methods are developed and administered resulting in quality and skilled employees being recruited.
- Ensure that Directors and Managers are offered guidance on recruitment and selection procedures and that administrative support on sourcing candidates and liaising with agencies is provided as required.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in similar roles within the pharmaceutical industry or FMCG.
- English fluent is mandatory (The interviews will be in English).
Attractive salary and benefits.