Solid Automotive Multinational in Valencia
HR Manager with industrial experience
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company in the automotive sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Plant Manager and to the Group's HR Director, the HR Manager will lead a team of 1 HR professional and will provide a comprehensive generalist HR service that proactively advises managers on best practices.
Will take a hands-on approach throughout the entire employee life cycle including: recruitment, induction, training, employee relations, rewarding, HR administration and performance management.
Advise and support the senior management in succession planning and development of executive management positions and support key managers in their own personal development.
Ensure compliance with existing HR programs and policies; apply applicable laws; ensure compliance is adhered in accordance with all employment areas.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Relevant degree qualification (Postgraduate level).
- Minimum 5 years HR Experience within the Automotive or Industrial environment. Minimum 3 years leadership exposure and liaising with senior management.
- Proven track record for introducing and implementing human resources policies and processes.
- Experience with a solid understanding of HR management of a company through improving processes, efficiency and communication.
- A high level of English is a MUST.
This is a great opportunity for a HR Manager who is looking for growth, challenges and the ability to implement change and strategy.