No se aceptan más candidaturas
- HR Manager
- A leading multinational industry group
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A leading multinational industry group
Descripción de la oferta
- Negotiate & coordinate with internal union & trade unions on various levels handling sensitive issues like disciplinary measures and productivity linked wage negotiations
- Oversee the employee welfare activities and employee engagement initiatives, guarantee safe working conditions
- Control absenteeism and define initiatives in order to reward good conduct
- Implement the disciplinary code, define and follow disciplinary procedures in case of misconduct
- Ensure safe working conditions for all the employees, and comply with national legislation & International H&S regulation
Compensation and Benefit Management:
- Develop and design compensation policies and benchmark the compensation trends
- Perform salary revisions, long term workmen settlements, performance pay systems, rewarding systems, reimbursement policies, fringe benefits schemes
- Define and implement talent and high-performers retention programs
Recruitment, Selection & Training:
- Manage all recruitment and selection processes, guaranteeing a clear strategy for talent attraction and personnel recruitment
- Define on-boarding and induction plans
- Employer Branding, promoting corporate identity and mark, in social networks, web communities, professional associations on a local, national and international level
- Define SLAs and processes for tenders and be the main referent with third parties (recruiting on-line providers, recruitment websites, press, Universities, Business Schools, governmental work agencies)
- Analyze training needs, implement training plans, evaluate and present training results
- Assessment of personnel potential, personnel development plans
- Manage recruitment & training areas budget
- Coordinate activities as coaching, mentoring, leadership development, talent management, career growth & succession planning, change management
- Work closely with department managers for workforce planning, structuring the organization and his development, promoting flexibility and handling, when required, resizing, downsizing and change management initiatives
- Introduce and implement Performance Appraisals and Management System, promote a result-driven culture and consciousness to work ethic
- Promoteactionstoguaranteeflexibilityanddevelopmentofworkforce, implementingjobrotationofoperatorsandwhitecollars, guaranteeingmulti-skillsofoperators
- Collaborate with General Manager and department managers in order to guarantee the availability of tools and information arising from the activities of the department, as well as to promote department activities
- Supervise compliance of all personnel statutory matters and records (Legal, IMS, Corporate Social Responsibility requirements), make sure HR processes are efficient, fair and streamlined, conduct internal HR audits and be prepared for external ones
- Report punctually to Corporate HR department, communicating clearly and developing required reports and actions
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University Degree in Business or Law with aspecialization in Human resources Management
- Desirable Higher Education or Master Degree in HR
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a HR Manager role in the industrial sector. Highly preferable is the experience in a subsidiary plant of a multinational company.
- Able to develop strong relationships at an Executive level, influencing people to reach targets and promoting the HR culture at the plant.
- Proven ability to liaise with all internal functions, to promote development and manage improvement actions.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and to handle multiple complex projects and situations simultaneously.
- Proven working experience with Microsoft Office and SAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Working experience with SAP is highly desirable.
- Fluent in English
Attractive develpment project