HR Generalist (Girona)
- Industrial company located in Girona with operations globally.
- Work under multinational HR standards.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an international manufacturing company with around 100 employees at Girona's site, but with operations globally.
Descripción de la oferta
As HR Generalist for Spain, reporting to the business and also to HR corporate team (VP HR), the successful candidate with be responsible for the following tasks:
- Constant communication with headquarters and also with managers working in the site to understand and match their needs.
- To manage the HR annual budget, regarding salaries, providers, services, etc.
- To control contracts, payroll process, absenteeism, etc. Report data to managers and to Hr team and try to propose ways of improving rates.
- To be up-to-date of employment law changes and apply them to policies if needed.
- Acting as main point of contact for providers such as health insurance, renting cars, etc.
- To attend union's needs, always maintaining positive relations and trying to reach agreements.
- Responsible for staffing and identifying suitable internal / external candidates for the company's vacancies.
- To manage training needs (training plans, resources, providers, etc.)
- To keep high HR quality service.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 5 years experience in HR department in an international environment.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources will be an asset.
Location South Girona. Good working conditions.