HR Coordinator (HQ)
Established HR Infrastructure with regional management and centralised HR policy
Responsible for HR management for HQ employees.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company in the branch of Consumer Goods with new HQ in Barcelona.
Established HR Infrastructure with regional management and centralised HR policy for the European business.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible for HR management for HQ employees, with the goal of providing an employee-oriented, high performance culture in a context of decentralised organisation covering 18 countries in Europe and 3500 employees: recruitment, on boarding, support on HR matters; not payroll.
- Responsible for the coordination of HR KPIs, employees survey, performance and talent management platforms, employees development and engagement initiatives, internal communication, remuneration schemes, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining HR partnerships with all employees and with the relevant Business Management.
- Gives support to the HR team to ensure that the right level of expertise is available within the team and that service and support is provided to the business.
- Acts with an advisory role for any HR processes and services.
- Effectively manages employee relations issues, grievances and all disciplinary procedures.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelor degree in HR Management or similar, Master degree is a plus.
More than 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably within the consumer products industry.
Must have an experience working abroad for an international company.
Fluent in English & Spanish. Other European languages are a plus.
Strong customer service mind-set & international approach.
Strong attention to details, accuracy and working with highly confidential topics.
Excellent opportunity for an international HR Professional who wants to developer his/her career in an established company with modern HR policies, reporting directly to the HR VP corp.
Occasional travelling will be required.
Offices located close to Barcelona city.