No se aceptan más candidaturas
HR Business Partner
- Pharmaceutical Group leader in its sector
- HR Business Partner with experience in multinational environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a Multinational Pharmaceutical Group based in Madrid
Descripción de la oferta
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Organization and People effectiveness: Develop Organization and People strategy to support business goals and implement it. Work to ensure that the structure, processes, culture, people and capabilities are in place to support the functional goals. Act as a real change leader to make this happens.
- Engagement: Work with the leaders and employees across the functions to develop/maintain high levels of engagement to ensure Industrial Operations business goals.
- Talent: Drive strategies to grow our talent base and strengthen succession locally in line with our strategy and goals. Work with internal and external recruiters to source talent for vacancies. Accountable for talent assessment, deployment, capability development/retention and new ways of working.
- Leadership: Coach and support Business Unit Directors and their solid-line managers on appropriate employee engagement and reward/recognition strategies to drive the high performing culture across the Business.
- Employee Relations: Manage the work council/employee labour relations. Advise employees and management personnel on the interpretation of personnel/labour policies, programs and procedures to guarantee full compliance with legal/local/company practices.
- HR Strategy: Design and implement with the Cluster Iberia HR Director, the strategic plans for the functions relative to the people and organization agendas. Ensure that HR strategy is championed and executed effectively by Business Unit Director, first line managers and the rest of employees.
- Budgeting: Design, implement, control and monitor annual HR budgets. Robust and efficient monitoring in terms of AOP ( Annual Operating Plan) , Cost of Labour, FTE's….to guarantee full alignment between AOP presented and final forecasts.
- Performance: Support building high performing teams. Work with leaders to create a high performance growth culture that drives outstanding business results with robust practices that link performance and reward are embedded.
- Global HR: Support and implement Europe/Global HR initiatives related to resourcing, retention, diversity, organizational development, performance management, capability building, Shared Services, Centers of Excellence, C&B, data management,…according to the specific needs required.
- Vision: Anticipate and assess the gaps between business needs and people systems/capabilities and drives appropriated actions.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- College degree, preferably in HR or similar discipline.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 10 years as Generalist HR Manager managing Global/International Companies, preferably from Pharma / Biotechnological/ Industrial/Consumer Goods sectors.
- Strong functional HR and people management experience, including change management skills and cross-functional working.
- Line management experience / team development.
- Excellent English level is a must
Further capabilities and skills:
- Ability to take business insights and translate into organisation and people agenda. Proven ability to influence, persuade, facilitate and build credibility at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Broad awareness, understanding and empathy with the talent, reward and organisation effectiveness agendas
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Advanced budgeting skills.
- Performance focused. / Outcomes orientation / Strong Employees Relations experience.
Interviews will be scheduled for September.