Hedging and Treasury Analyst
- Hedging and Treasury Analyst for a global multinational
- Worlwide manufacturing company based near Huelva
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Worlwide manufacturing company based near Huelva
Descripción de la oferta
- Review reports and prepare information and analysis for Management review
- Analyze market data and provide market colour analysis, recommendations.
- Execute FX and Metal Hedging deals basis guidelines and market trends
- Prepare data for entry in different systems and update Excels sheet linked to those systems input/outputs
- Track invoices, payment orders and execute them at market
- Review compliance, tax, legal implications of different deals and contracts for sales, hedging and cash management
- Analyze production, revenue and sales figures and track contracts updates to identify hedging exposures and how to alleviate them.
- Confirm and review hedging deals confirmations with banks and brokers.
- Execute cash settlements in favour or to be paid as needed.
- Track invoices and their status linked to shipped or not material, blends and updates implying hedging adjustments.
- Ensure adherence to hedging policy and charter
- Follow up on compliance (eg: EMIR reporting)
- Provide inputs for forecasting and budgeting exercises
Systems /inputs being used:
- Trinity (Backoffice, all trades done reconciliation/MTM=reval tool, option quoting (mkt curves)) . likely to be migrated to a new solution - Murex by mid-2017
- Mercury (Order Mgmt system for In house broker deals: FX and metals, Parcel details for shipments)
- Fastmarkets (Current screen prices solution to track FX, Metals and LIBOR prices live for trading )
- QV (reporting tool linked to Trinity, Mercury, and other databases in excel or external, versatile and editable)
- Business Objects (Reporting tool linking to Tty, Mercury, with faster update than QV in some times, but less interaction, pre set views)
- PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, etc.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Administration
- Excel and Power point advanced skills
- Communicational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Advanced English
- Eager to learn
- Desired: Metal and FX Market knowledge
- Desired: Treasury previous experience
- Preferred education: BSc or MSc in Economics, Finance, Accounting, similar.
- Preferred industry experience: Metals or FX markets, treasury, International corporations
- Working Market hours related (LME calendar, FX tracking).
excellent career opportunity