Head of Risk Management - Agricultural (North Holland)
Further development and execution of the Risk Management function
Strategic function with direct impact
Acerca de nuestro cliente
An international corporate with a newly established office in Amsterdam.
Descripción de la oferta
- Develop people in order to ensure succession plan and a high performance team;
- Develop and implement risk mitigation tools to support the business : Customer Financing , Insurance, Hedging and Barter Operations;
- Guarantee compliance of all transactions and processes;
- Lead initiatives and projects to improve processes and operational excellence;
- Ensure Credit Policy, Credit Models review to guarantee the sustainable business growth;
- Visit to customers , establish the relationship with key areas in order to assure the TCB processes and strategies are updated and aligned;
- Control credit risk exposure by region and supply headquarters with managerial reports to explain variation between actual and forecast;
- Develop the Credit, Treasury and Barter Strategy plan to support the LRP business growth;
- Support Pension Plan Management;
- Manage entity capital structure;
- Deliver Cash flow targets;
- Management of local F/X hedging strategy, in accordance with HQ;
- Manage institutional relations with banks and suppliers to support business needs;
- Control SG&A (spend) for Credit, Treasury and Commodities Teams;
- Establish and maintain focus on Macroeconomic scenario to evaluate and anticipate business impact;
- Guarantee the optimization of bank relationship, services, products and credit support .
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Engineering, 10-15 years of prior experience in Finance or Areas with Finance Background ; people manager, fluency in English. Strong Credit and Treasury background with emphasis in Risk Management.
Strong negotiator and influencer, verbal and written communication skills, strong leadership skills, change management skills, critical think about the business; strong focus on results; initiative and foresight.
Excellent remuneration, company car and bonus package