Head of PV Market - Europe
Importante empresa del sector renovables
Head of Photovoltaic department
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Top renewables company with presence all over the world is looking for a Head of photovoltaic Market located in Madrid for european market.
Descripción de la oferta
The successful candidate will support the PV division in:
· Individuating suitable PV investment opportunities both Greenfield and Brownfield
· Following up and progressing the Pipeline along the critical administrative path (permitting)
· Participating to large scale PV bids or programs (execution). The candidate must be familiarized with key aspects, features and issues associated with the development of large scale solar projects in Europe, from inception till delivery.
Support the PV department by:
· Investment opportunities screening and assessment, focusing on key administrative, technical and development features.
· Implementing an adequate follow up of the different critical project paths to comply with internal and external timelines.
· Preparing adequate project progress reports, and presentations required for internal purposes, by properly addressing key risks associated with each project or opportunity.
· Manage the budget associated to the pipeline.
· Support in the preparation of documentation required for tendering and bid processes.
· Interact with the other departments (such as finance, legal, technical, etc.) involved in project assessment or implementation.
· Working in close interaction with both internal (legal, technical and financial departments) and external (site finders, administrative, legal and technical advisers) stakeholders, involved in the development of a project.
· Managing Director (Europe)
Perfil buscado (h/m)
· Work Experience - minimum 8 years of combined professional experience working (directly or indirectly) in the renewable industry. Ideally the candidate will have a solid background in renewable industry being involved in all relevant phases of the project life cycle.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience required, preferably with a post-graduate level
· Deep knowledge of all key features of large scale PV technology.
· Analytical Skills.
· Familiarity with permitting process and interaction with local and federal authorities and with external technical, legal and financial advisers.
· Strong verbal and written communication, presentation and written skills.
· Project management fundamentals.
· Strong negotiating capabilities and M&A skills in renewable sector.
· Forward thinking and creative, with a focus on innovation and the ability to perform effectively in complex environments.
· Experience in working with a diverse range of cultures and relationships across shareholders, colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
· Strong personal drive, energy and credibility.
· Team work attitude
· Availability to travel.
· Excellent English both written and oral (other European languages will be highly valued)
Great career path