Head of Pricing Southern Europe
International Reinsurance Broker
Exceptional opportunity for a Insurance Specialist
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Independent global and international Life Reinsurance Company.
Descripción de la oferta
Pricing and Market Support
- Performing and directing all pricing activities inc. risk assessment and product development of the markets in Iberia and Italy.
- For Financial solutions you will partner with the specialised global team.
- In your role you will engage closely with the market managers to best meet client's needs, in support of the Southern European strategy and commercial efforts.
- Support of Valuation/ Reserving and Finance & Planning functions.
Processes, governance, methods and tools
- Assure compliance with SGL processes.
- Monitor and update Local Pricing and UW guidelines inc. actuarial assumptions.
- Contribute to the evolution of pricing methods and tools and assure the consistent local application.
Coordination & Management
- This position performs its duties through hands-on efforts and the management of the dedicated local pricing staff in Madrid and Milan.
- Ensure regular knowledge sharing and training of your local pricing teams.
- Coordination with EMEA Regional Pricing team.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Around 10-15 years work experience in insurance / reinsurance with a focus on actuarial issues, preferably with significant experience in pricing.
- Familiar with actuarial and statistical tools.
- Experience in managing employees direct, remote and in coordination.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- A minimum of a college degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Finance or other scientific discipline (statistics, physics, etc.). Qualification or equivalency from a recognised actuarial organisation.
- English: High Level
International background and knowledge in Capital driven solutions will be valued.
In this company, you can continue developing your professional career, as well as continue growing as a professional in this sector.