Head of HR
- Finantial Services
- Senior HR Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company, which is dedicated for Business Services, is looking for a HR Manager.
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead the country people in Spain and Portugal and HR strategy formulation and implementation.
- Establish strong HR Teams, responsible for management disciplines and local operations in line with the International HR Director.
- Manage critical stakeholder relationships including employee representative bodies, unions, officials, etc.
- Undertake international projects.
- Lead specific operational processes to enable the organization is efficient.
- Monitor and measure the performance and impact of the HR function against external benchmarks.
- Is member of The Regional HR community in which is the primary HR leader at country level that ensure that the implications of global strategy are thought through locally and that the HR skills, capabilities and attitudes are in place that enable delivery.
- Is member of Local Management teams.
- Is the leader of the Country HR organization looking after all business and function operating in the country, with the support of dedicated local HR business partners that report to him.
- Is the leader of the County talent management process ensuring connections with business and functions, supporting in workforce planning and people development management.
- Guarantee that compensation and rewards are externally compared and internally equitable within different business, functions and individual performances in order to maintain and motivate the organization.
- Address and coordinate the country industrial relations with internal and external Unions within different business and functions.
- Ensure that policies and procedure are adequately applied, understood and complied with in harmonic way by all business and functions.
- Implement a Global Human Resources strategy aimed to strengthen the support to the different Business Units.
- Achieve corporate goals and to successfully complete the generational change, mainly in the commercial teams.
- Lead the necessary cultural changes to align the Spanish and Portuguese different Business Units with the corporate guidelines and to properly coordinate the different business and functions.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The candidate must speak fluently English. She/he must have degree and master in HR, and will have to have 5 years of experience in similar role recently.
Career opportunities and professional development.