Head of eCommerce Europe
- International fashion retail company
- Head of eCommerce, managing all the EU e-commerce websites and Market places.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International fashion retail company
Descripción de la oferta
- Day-to-day site management across multi-lingual websites including integrations with global business ERP.
- Responsible for the prioritisation and implementation of website optimisations.
- Focus on driving conversion and improving the customer experience.
- Work alongside e-com marketing teams to identify barriers to conversion and championing improvement initiatives, thinking innovatively and analytically.
- Responsible for managing relationship with 3rd party development agency and associated timelines.
- Responsible for scoping and briefing development requirements, and for on-site execution.
- Work alongside eCommerce team to gather development requirements for feature requests.
- Work alongside designers and creative teams on front-end and brand projects, coordinating and documenting requirements, collating feedback and managing 3rd development teams.
- Utilise and interpret Google Analytics and session recordings to track KPIs and prioritise areas of focus by making informed commercial decisions.
- Manage and execute programme of A/B and MV Testing and of user testing.
- Own and execute all ecommerce platform and front-end projects: management of 3rd party timeline and priorities, management of internal project team workload and goals.
- Communicate project updated to wider cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Work closely with our finance, operations, digital marketing and customer service teams to proactively streamline all aspects of ecommerce processes - from payments, shipping, and returns to customer data, marketing integrations and product launches.
- Plan execute marketing campaigns to drive revenue.
- Work with our IT team to coordinate infrastructure requirements, and website performance.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree is welcomed, English fluent, more languages are welcomed.
- 5+ years eCommerce experience.
- Depth knowledge of international localised sites, particularly EU experience.
- Proven capability to deal with the site technology and management; front end and back end, including payment gateways, integrations with our global business ERP and analytics.
- Relational capability and team-work in cross-functionally and ability to make long-lasting and trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to structure, deal and deliver structured ecom projects, with demonstrative motivation and experience.
- Proven ability of team management, problem solving and proactive commercial thinking.
Opportunity to grow in a fashion eCommerce enviroment.