Head of Customer Care EMEA
Head of Customer Care for EMEA
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Diagnostics multinational with a growing expansion plan all across Europe
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will give direction to a team consisting of Field Technical Support, Service Resolution Hotline, Technical and Clinical Application Specialists, IT and Workflow solutions, while leading the development of the vision and strategy for Service team. His/her main responsibilities will be the following:
- Attains a high level of Customer Satisfaction by collaborating with all departments across the company to improve constantly the Customers Experience.
- Develops short and long term Goals and Objectives to support the company rapid growth and Plans resources (human and financial accordingly).
- Ensures executions of plan, follows up and reports regularly achievement status.
- Creates operational efficiency in a motivational environment and works collaboratively with other internal teams: US Support teams (level I and II), Logistics, Operations, Finance, Marketing, CRM, QA, RA and Sales.
- Is accountable for setting and achieving key performance indicators including operational and customers satisfaction metrics.
- Ensures that the Service operations are in line with the company Quality Management System
- Reviews the Quality Management Systems processes, procedures, templates and ensures regular updates are applied.
- Coordinates Regulatory service actions in line with local EMEA regulations.
- Cooperates with regional leaders to ensure the adoption of best practices and optimises utilisation of resources.
- Drives recruitment and pro-active people management strategies to ensure the retention and growth of key resources.
- Drives appropriate organisational change and team mentoring as required to ensure a successful market penetration.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The candidate will demonstrate at least 15+ years of management experience in In Vitro Diagnostics field, Imaging, Medical Device or similar. He/she will also have a good understanding of the CE/FDA IVD Regulation as well as QMS and ISO certification. The candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across the organisation to achieving the KPIS and will demonstrate multicultural experience.
The Head of customer Care EMEA will be adaptable, positive and energetic. She / he will possess strong interpersonal and organisational skills, and will be able to effectively prioritise and manage multiple work streams.
Excellent opportunity for your professional development