Head of Airworthiness
We are looking for a head of airworthiness.
Multinational company in Barcelona.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company is looking for a HOA in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible for the fulfilment of functions and obligations of the Office of Airworthiness.
- Approving the classification of changes and repairs.
- Providing Minor Modification / Minor Repair approval using the privileges of EASA Part 21 and liaison with EASA or relevant airworthiness authority for the approval of Major Modifications and Major Repairs.
- Liaison between the DO and the Agency with respect to all aspects of Type Investigation including regular reporting.
- Undertake CVE approval and compliance verification duties within specialist field.
- Management: Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement, makes self-available to staff, provides regular performance feedback, develops subordinates skills and encourages growth.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in relevant field.
- Meets the requirements of EASA Form 4 holder (and successfully complete qualification interview).
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a senior engineering leader in the aviataion industry (including 5 years as a Senior Design Engineer based on experience in field).
- Compliance Verification Engineer in specialised field (or meet the requirements).
- EASA Part 21 CVE training or demonstrate knowledge through interview of Part 21.
- Must be eligible to be employed in Spain.