Hardware Marketing Product Manager
Google offers a 12 month contract based in Madrid
Great experience with great people
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Within the Spanish marketing team, you will be focus on hardware and retail working on developing existing and new devices in the market. It will include the coordination of our offline and online and retail activities, planning and execution of trainings, building successful partnerships for launching and promoting devices, as well as driving the device category's growth through targeted marketing. This is a cross-functional and international role: you will be working closely with the Central Marketing teams in London and Mountain View, Partnerships, sales and PR teams.
Descripción de la oferta
- Implement the marketing & retail strategy, planning and execution for hardware devices
- Execute activities driving awareness, desire and usage including product launches, seasonal promotions, PR events, in-store events, custom in-store placements...
- Work very closely with cross-functional teams (Partnerships, Business Development, Retail Ops) to develop our physical and online retail approach in Spain.
- Understand market dynamics and user reaction to our products, and inform the larger product and marketing strategies.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- BA or BS Degree
- 5 years of consumer, retail and partner marketing experience
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Excellent consumer marketing track record including best in class execution across online & off line and retail
- Expert in managing agency partners and developing best in class creative
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with external partners, clients and cross functional teams
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in Spanish and in English
- Comfortable presenting to audiences of senior decision makers.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within Google and external partners.
- Knowledge of the computing, tablet, mobile & retail landscape and Google's position
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
We offer a 12 month project at Google