Global Sourcing Manager
80,000EUR - 95,000EUR
Global Sourcing Manager - Multinational
Global Industrial Brand
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Important multinational leader in industrial sector.
- position: Global Sourcing Manager.
Descripción de la oferta
- Supply chain management and optimisation.
- Analyse global cost data and implement strategies to ensure lowest cost for the best quality and delivery time of the products to meet the customer requirements.
- Coordinate with operations to ensure supplier resources meet the production demands.
- Coordinate with quality department for supplier audit and performance review.
- Continuous improvement of cost and payment terms.
- Daily work management. Process optimising, subordinate coach and development.
- Coordinate sourcing strategy globally to find best suppliers for each product internationally.
- Monitor commodity markets that impact spend and hedge against price increases by ensuring favourable long term agreements with suppliers.
- Establish performance targets with top management, and then measure and track costs savings/increases to performance targets.
- More than 50% travel will be required throughout Asia, Europe, and Americas.
- Candidate can be in China or Spain.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Engineering, Procurement, Business (or equivalent) bachelor degree required.
- 5 years experience in supervision of global procurement team.
- 5 years experience like a Global Sourcing Manager.
- 10 years experience REQUIRED qualifying/sourcing suppliers in Asia, Americas, and India.
- Must have experience in sourcing and procurement of the following types of products; mechanical, electrical, aluminium and steel fabrications and familiar with US/EN/CN standards.
- Must be able to speak and write English; Fluent in Chinese and/or Spanish is preferred.
- Good understanding and ability to perform tasks and create documents using Microsoft/ Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Candidate can be living in China or Spain (Zaragoza, Barcelona, Madrid).
- Contract in multinational company.
- Career path.