Global Operations and Supply Chain Director
- Spanish international company
- Global Operations and Supply Chain Director
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client belongs to a big industrial group, dedicated to the manufacture of flexible containers for packaging solutions primarily designed for the food sector
There are 8 production plants and several sales offices that allow our client to conduct the business in over 50 countries spanning the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
This market penetration is based on the high quality of the products they supply, together with an excellent customer service.
Descripción de la oferta
- Provide overall direction and vision for the manufacturing, Engineering, Continuous improvement, Quality and Supply Chain functions in all regions. Oversee the day to day management to share best practices and develop global standard processes and procedures.
- Manage and direct the future global operations team members with the functional areas in Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, Continuous improvement and Supply Chain.
- Provide strategic vision for a global operations foot print in close coordination with the regional business leaders.
- Monitor and direct regional leaders to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity performance.
- Develop and implement global operations best practices by using Continuous improvement tools and concepts.
- Provide guidance and management on new product implementations at the moment of industrialization and before.
- Control and review global capital investments related to the operational areas of the company.
- Work closely with the global leaderships team, regional Managing Directors as well other business areas to ensure alignment in strategy, tactics and implementation of actions to achieve the global targets set on Growth, Productivity and organizational development.
- In close coordination with the regional business owners maintain all company facilities (Building, Installations and grounds). Maintenance, Renovations, new facility development and security.
- Support in creating and maintaining high people moral throughout company operational areas.
- Improve the operational capabilities including personal training, development and coaching.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree or equal in the area of engineering and business administration.
- Specialized Master in Operations.
- Training in Lean Manufacturing Methodology.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in operations within global operating organizations.
- Ability to travel globally for around 40% of the working time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sense of urgency and result oriented.
- Driver of change and continuous improvement.
- Metric and fact oriented style of management with the capability to go to the details when needed.
- Customer oriented, being strategic, tactical and action oriented.