Global Lead Software Platforms
Company with over 10 000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Lead of the global team Client&Server Software platforms organisation.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client develops, produces, and markets solutions for payment, secure communication, and identity management. They provides innovative products for payment and telecommunication systems and people all over the world use their mobile security solutions to make payments and telephone calls. Company with over 10 000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Descripción de la oferta
- Leading the global team Client&Server Software platforms organisation.
- Contribute in shaping the global Architecture&Platform and drive Client&Server accordingly.
- Provide the leadership direction for functions within the global MS R&D organisation in the domain of Client&Server.
- Drive global governance aspects in the Client&Server domain including quality assurance for scalability, performance, deployment scenarios.
- Support definition and tracking of key performance metrics for the technology organisation to support the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the business stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders on the development of technology projects, capital budgets and long range plans.
- Define and track key performance metrics for the technology organisation to support the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the business stakeholders.
- Regularly report on status, risks, and escalations and support.
- Lead technical and guide business requirements and the alignment across departments and businesses.
- Identify improvements on processes and drive with associated departments to conclusion.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree (M.Sc., B.Sc.) or comparable practical experiences
- At least 10 years of proven experience in the field of enterprise mission critical software development and deployment, at least 5 years leading these topics.
- Experience within the domain of technical portfolio management - both: products and solutions
- Experience in leading technology audit and compliance management and information security risk assessments.
- Ability in optimising Project Management practices for agile delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the day-to-day tasks of diverse teams, while effectively influencing senior management and others on key decisions and direction to achieve operational priorities.
- Proven ability to blend the art and technical aptitude of designing and building an architecture framework.
- Proven ability to successfully operate in a highly matrix organisational system where partnership and influence are key drivers of success.
- Demonstrated experience leading large organisation-wide technology processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively to executive leadership in both business and technology roles.
- Demonstrated track record of functional innovation and execution excellence in high transaction, high availability and high complexity software ranging from digital software to enabling systems.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent English verbal and writing
International environment, permanent contract and career opportunities.