Functional System Analyst (Long Term Contractor)
Long Term Contract
One of the Companies with the best brand recognition in the world.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
As the Financial Services subsidiary who belongs to one of the most important car manufacturers in the world, they are involve in all the operations that need to be financed in any way.
Descripción de la oferta
- Perform the re-certification of Business and Application Roles, identifying critical authorizations and segregation of duties conflicts.
- Support and validate any system enhancement derived from process improvement initiatives and projects, affecting applications within his/her responsibility.
- Collaborate in the creation and maintenance of relevant IT documents for such applications.
- Create and maintain roles and authorizations for applications, securing the Segregation of Duties and Need-to-know/Need-to-have principals.
- Identify and evaluate Information Security risks within major applications and decide on risk treatment measures.
- Document, communicate, control, and coordinate functional and legal requirements of the applications under his/her responsibility.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree in related area (IT, Computer Science).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a technical role, desirable in financial services or consulting.
- Deep knowledge of risk and compliance management in the IT/Banking industry.
- Keen on IT methodology and standards for IT project management and operation processes.
- Advanced user in Office Systems including SharePoint.
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills, capable of working on own initiative, with a well developed sense of responsibility and care for the quality of work.
Very good opportunity to get involved in one of the Companies with the best brand recognition in the world, with a long term contract.