No se aceptan más candidaturas
Functional Analyst RRHH Software (valuable Peoplesoft)
- One of the biggest retail/fashion Mutinational company
- Specialised in Peoplesoft or similar RRHH software
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational specialised in Fashion and Retail
Descripción de la oferta
The Functional Analyst will join one of the best multinational retail/fashion companies to coordinate all the IT projects connected with RRHH department, managing the software implementation and new tools (People & Culture System and People Systems).
The key responsibilities are:
- Act as point of contact within a particular country/region /time zone to monitor and triage routine and complex People Systems inquiry and issue resolution.
- Delivers efficiency through local liaison, issue diagnosis and functional spec creation
- Act as day to day point of contact on account management activity
- Train employees on system usage
- Analyse, maintain and troubleshoot People & Culture information systems
- Ensure all calls are handled effectively and efficiently using language and cultural knowledge.
- Follow standard Service Desk procedures to document the reported issue/question within a Service Desk call tracking tool.
- Lead projects which impacts data maintenance on the local People & Culture, including mass updates.
- Understand and follow all security and data privacy policies.
- Understand and plan local, regulatory and works council changes, in partnership with local People & Culture
- Develop, maintain and localise job aids and FAQs relating to people systems.
- Support the functional and integration analysts with local information where required.
- Support the People & Culture Business Partner with People Systems related activity and queries such as analysis reports and presentations
- Where required create a security model based on functional responsibilities and configure the People & Culture system to enforce the security access to data.
- Maintain strong links to the People Systems team and attend team meetings
- Maintain all necessary system documentation
- Adhere to required change control governance
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The Functional Analyst will have:
- 3+ years HR project implementation experience
- Experience with Peoplesoft will be valuable
- English level: C1 (daily contact with foreign colleagues in the company)
- ICT or HR back ground preferable
- Excellent E-Business external design and test plan writing skills
- Ability to lead projects and work streams and carry out development work
- Excellent technical and trouble shooting skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel , Outlook and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Strong interpersonal skills - diplomatic, discreet, trustworthy and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all levels both within the organisation and in the external environment.
A good opportunity for your career in an international environment