- Develop your FP&A career.
- Work for a global leader.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a global leader in its sector, manufactures and produces materials for all type of industries.
Descripción de la oferta
This person will engage in and provide financial support for all aspects of the BU P&L for the worldwide organization.
In this role, he/she will:
- Compile and analyze financial & operational data.
- Produce reports from various data sources to provide actionable information for the business.
- Help drive the monthly BU forecast process.
- Perform financial analysis on the budget vs. actual variances at all levels of the P&L. Consolidate summary and commentary on key findings.
- Heavy engagement in the annual planning process.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Higher (Professional) Education level.
- At least 3-5 years relevant accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing standard cost accounting preferred.
- Very strong Excel skills.
- SAP experience highly desirable.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Good verbal and written command of Spanish and English.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Strong business and customer focus.
- Adaptable/flexible: being open to change.
- Results driven.
- Organized, quality and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently. Maintain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Individual must be highly motivated and able to work with tight deadlines.