FP&A Senior Manager
- Multinational group in the FMCG industry.
- FP&A Manager with European responsibilities.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational group of the FMCG market.
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Act as Management Business Partner to senior management.
- Prepare presentations for the management (including Board presentations)
- Consolidate and produce the monthly management.
- Analyze Market's performance and animate Monthly Market's Review meeting.
- Support Heads of Departments in business / Financial analysis.
- Support budgeting and Forecasting processes.
- Support annual strategic plan process.
- Develop new reporting tools, participate to system & process improvement.
- Perform ad hoc analysis.
- Manage a small team of FP&A analysts.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting qualification with strong technical and accounting skills.
- A minimum of 8 year experience in an accounting / controlling function in international environment is a must.
- Good understanding of multiple entity consolidation requirements
- Experience in using financial accounting and reporting systems.
- Fluency in English is essential, another European language is a plus.
- Flexible, hands-on, team oriented. Strong problem solving skills with a proactive approach to work.