- Leading industrial company
- FP&A Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Work closely with business unit managers and the organisation to provide information and analysis that facilitate business decisions and drive performance.
- Preparing financial models for projects.
- Preparing Annual Budgets, identifying deviations
- Ensure data integrity in line with accounting principles and ensure compliance policies & procedures.
- Conduct the budgeting and forecasting process including consolidation, analysis & reporting in conjunction with country and European Headquarters.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of actual results and forecasts compare to plan.
- Ensure timely communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively provide information and recommendation to support business and regional initiatives.
- Perform analysis of project related activities.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, or similar.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in similar roles (Business Controller, Sales Controller, FP&A, Financial Analyst) in a multinational environment, is a must.
- Previous experience in an External Audit Department of a Big 4, desirable.
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills, is a must.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). SAP or Oracle knowledge desirable.
- The individual will be pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible and bright.