Financial Planning & BI Specialist
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading global consumer lending company through digital channels.
Currently, with more than 3,500 employees, with presence in 17 countries (Sweden, Denmark, Poland, UK, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Russia, Georgia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Bulgaria, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Dominican Rep. And USA).
In Spain, leaders in consumer lending in the Fintech space.
Descripción de la oferta
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, annual and other periodic reports, as well as other one-off reports on demand;
- Perform ad hoc reports and provide analysis support as needed;
- Develop analysis and presentations for senior management;
- Analyze current business performance and make recommendations for improvement;
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis of performance against historical data and budget in order to facilitate decision making;
- Put forward proposals for the necessary actions to improve the company's financial and/or other indexes;
- Design tools and approach for forecasts and budgets;
- Consolidate, communicate, and analyze financial and business results.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Fluent in Spanish and English;
- Proficiency level in Excel;
- High knowledge of databases/data warehouses;
- Strong skills in data analysis and reporting;
- Ability to work with data-mining and business intelligence tools such as SQL, SAS, Business Objects or Oracle;
- Ability to work under pressurized environments, meeting deadlines and multitasking;
- High knowledge on financial modeling;
- Desirable VBA.
Career Opportunities and Career Development.