Financial Control Senior Manager
- Multinational company in the FMCG industry with a presence in 18 countries.
- The Financial Control Director is in charge of all financial information.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company in the FMCG industry with a presence in 18 countries.
Descripción de la oferta
The Financial Control Director is in charge of centralizing all financial information from the subsidiaries and establish the Group consolidated financial statements. The position implies the following responsibilities:
- Assure on time delivery of all the financial reporting required for the company. This includes but not limited to the monthly group consolidation package and yearly group consolidated financial statement, under US GAAP.
- Coordinate all external audit activity and be the primary group internal audit contact.
- To ensure group accounting principles are applied.
- Ensure compliance with SOX requirements.
- Being capable to run the monthly consolidation fully autonomously.
- Establish and improve processes and group guidelines in the areas of responsibility.
- Support subsidiaries in their closing/reporting optimization.
- Manage, support and develop the financial control team.
- Overview on taxes, transfer pricing, treasury and insurance matters.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting qualification with strong technical and accounting skills.
- Minimum 10 years' experience, including 5-6 years of Audit experience in a BIG4.
- Knowledge of US GAAP - IFRS.
- Fluency in English is essential, another European language is a plus.
- International professional exposure.
The holder of the position should have for being successful: ability to work under pressure / committed on deadlines, team player, positive attitude, flexible but organized, ease and interest in the use of information systems, being hands on and autonomous.
Excellent opportunity for developing an international career.