Finance Manager with English (START UP EXPERIENCE IS A MUST)
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A START UP COMPANY IS A MUST.
Real Estate Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish Start Up from Real Estate sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the CEO, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Lead and coordinate the development of financial planning.
- Elaborate forecasts, budget and Strategic Plans.
- Provide deviation analyses and recommendation for corrective course of action on complete P&L.
- Define and improve processes and KPIs.
- Provide detailed financial analysis, management reporting, and financial summaries for both internal and external purposes.
- Ensure that all accounting processes, policies and controls are performed in accordance with local regulations.
- Support the General Manager from a financial perspective in the execution of the strategy and their action plans.
- Support the General Manager by providing relevant information & insights and analysing the underlying business performance.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A START UP COMPANY IS A MUST.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- More than 6 years of experience working in Finance Departments (at least 2 of them as Finance Manager).
- Fluent English speaker.
- Knowledge of real estate sector or a dynamic sector will be a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to develop, implement and report operational value-creation measures.
Opportunities for career and professional development.