International life sciences Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a top international company which provides bio analysis services to clients across multiple industries. Due to their fast fast growth in Spain, they are looking for the Head of the Finance Team.
Descripción de la oferta
The Finance Director will be leading the finance organisation in Spain, which includes the following functions: Accounting & Reporting, Purchasing, Finance IT, Payroll, Tax, Treasury and Insurance & Risk Management.
Day-to-day leadership and performance management of the finance teams, processes and activities (reliable, effective, efficient), including the development of strong teams.
- Organisation and Management
- Accounting & Reporting
- Credit & Collections
- Treasury, Tax, Legal & Risk Management
- Purchasing/ Procurement
- Payroll and HR administration
- Finance IT
Driving the implementation of standard processes and systems, in close collaboration and alignment with the Business and Group Finance function.
- Active contribution and validation of the design of standard Group-wide Finance & Purchasing processes, as proposed by Group Finance;
- Drive the implementation of these standard processes, KPI's and controls across the different businesses and functions.
Partnering with divisional business leaders and supporting decision making processes, while ensuring financial discipline across the different business lines (cash flow generation, cost management, ad hoc support).
- Manage the budget cycle in close cooperation with the division controllers (process, templates, time lines, guidelines) and support business leaders with the development of their budget;
- Monthly review of results & performance management against agreed targets and budget projections. Deliver re forecast of the year-end figures in case of significant deviations and/or if required by Group Management;
- Manage financial discipline, including cost controlling. Propose, validate and implement corrective actions to keep operating and overhead costs in line with the levels of activity and agreed targets;
- Support Sales Managers in defining and implementing sales rules (financial conditions, discount, terms of payment, general terms of sales) or when writing particular contracts that require specific financing;
- Analyse the profitability of different services sold, business lines, clients or client groups and provide proposals to improve the sales mix.
Integration of newly acquired companies.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate must provide the following requirements:
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Engineering or equivalent with an MBA.
- 10 years of professional experience.
- The candidate has deep knowledge of the finance processes (e.g. auditing and accounting, controlling), a solid understanding of tax regulations as well as treasury.
- The ideal candidate has a track record of about 3-5 years of professional experience with an auditing firm and 4-6 years from working in a senior financial position in the industry. Alternatively he has gained several years of finance, controlling and accounting experience in either an auditing or a professional industrial organisation. The person has already proven managerial skills.
- The candidate has excellent analytic and numerical skills. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for the daily contact with the management of the division/BU and colleagues. The candidate should be able to work in a very dynamic, fast growing environment.
- English and Spanish (fluent written and spoken);
- Any additional language is an asset.
The ideal candidate will be able to join a dynamic and fast growing company where he could develop an excellent Career Path.