Finance Director Iberia in Getafe
Important multinational company in Getafe
Very high English level is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Very important multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the EMEA CFO, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functiones:
Key Objectives of the function
- Serve as a strategic partner to the Business leadership, providing critical thinking on regional strategic direction, operating performance and financial results.
- Financial lead position for country/region and as such coordinate the accounting, and FP&A processes, along with collections activities, internal and external audits.
- Ensure adequacy of internal control environment across all functions in an efficient way.
- Provide guidance and leads a team of Finance professionals. Foster a teaming environment that promotes accountability and results.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the business leadership of the region to drive achievement of objectives and implementation of strategies.
- Leads the annual budgeting processes as well as the rolling forecast process.
- Ensures accurate and timely monthly closing, preparation of management and statutory accounts, in adherence to US GAAP and Local GAAP.
- Monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budget and forecasts, preparing month-end variance reports and recommendations.
- Analysis, fact verification, study and research in a wide range of areas, to support the decision making process.
- Supports the business in analytics and development of business cases, supporting the tactical and strategic decisions required.
- Leads the collection function and actively engages with customers as required.
- Ensures to maintain an adequate internal control environment and governance, and more in particular ensures that established procedures are adhered to, that new procedures are developed and/or implemented, that the SOX control environment is maintained.
- Ensures that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Ensures compliance with local regulatory requirements such as tax and statutory filings; acts as a key liaison with external audit resources.
- Liaises proactively with regional treasury and tax functions, as well as external advisors as required.
- Actively drives a culture of accountability and promotes continuous improvement across the organization.
- Builds strong relationships with business management and is considered a key member of the management team who adds value to the decision making process.
- Provide management with ad hoc analysis and support as needed
This description is a guideline of the main responsibilities of the position.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelors (or local equivalent) Degree in accounting and / or finance.
- Professional accountancy Qualification a plus.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Finance, 3-5 in a Finance leadership role of multi-national company working as a Finance Director, Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, Country Controller, or similar.
- Industry (Technology & Telecoms) experience considered a plus as well as prior Big 4 experience.
- We are looking for a Finance Business Partner and not an Administration Director.
- Very high English level is a must. Fluency or native in Spanish.
- Experience in financial reporting, analysis or management reporting.
- Experience working with complex global financial information systems and controls in a complex business that provides consistent and reliable information.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills, analytical, change management and communication skills.
- People management experience.
- MS Office, JDE and HFM experience an asset.
- Proactive and hands on individual who can operate at the highest professional and ethical standards at all times.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive relationship builder at local and corporate level.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Extraordinary analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as take direction from others, must be a self-starter.
- Highly detail oriented with a strong sense of ownership over work product.
- Ability to work across various functional areas and to interact with individuals across all levels throughout organization.
Proposed salary: Fixed salary + bonus + car