Finance Commercial Director
80,000EUR - 90,000EURPublicado 03/01/17
- Finance Commercial Director
- International Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important International Company
Descripción de la oferta
Responsible for all Profit/Loss aspects of the Spanish business including but not limited to:
- The financial performance of the division.
- Functional responsibility reporting directly to the European Finance Director with key in region business partnering relationship with the Managing Director, Spain.
- Business analysis and reporting.
- Financial control and compliance, including cost management.
- Establishment of common corporate financial practice.
- Working with key managers to develop efficient financial processes in a start up business.
- Providing financial and strategic support to the Managing Director, Spain.
- Managing the contract review process, including financial evaluation, identifying key risks and liaising with customers.
- Providing financial guidance, support and education to the business.
- Strategic and financial planning, including the preparation of annual budgets and monthly/quarterly reforecasting.
- Assist where required in Supplier and Customer negotiations.
- Working closely with the accounts department in the Financial Services Centre, creating an efficient and effective financial environment.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Master Degree in Finance.
Minimum 5 years post qualified work experience with responsibility for team members' performance and development.
- Proven experience in financial control, process improvement.
- Trained in meeting challenging deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid technical accounting skills.
- Work experience in an international environment.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional