Finance Business Partner
- Leading FMCG Company
- Finance Business Partner
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading FMCG company
Descripción de la oferta
- Preparing Annual Budgets and financial models as well as monthly forecasts of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows, detailing key risks, opportunities and sensitivities.
- Preparation and reporting of monthly cash flow forecast and controlling of treasury issues.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the reporting and forecasting of finance performance.
- Provide in-depth analysis and understanding of key variances to Plan and Forecast
- Directs and co-ordinates effective cash management and cash forecasting to ensure smooth cash flows for business operations while maintaining a minimum idle cash balance.
- Performing financial analyses of new strategic and investment projects as requested by Management, providing advice on their profitability and thus facilitating decision-making and the optimisation of the profitability of the investments made.
- Develops and implements accounting policies, procedures and internal controls in support with business processes and decisions.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor degree in accounting CPA desirable.
- Minimum 7 years of financial experience in multinational company or related companies.
- Candidate with start up background is a plus.
- Wide knowledge of the Spanish GAAP, IFRS, US-GAAP and SOX.
- Good knowledge of international financial reporting, taxation and budgetary controls.
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills is a must.