Field Based Account Manager B2C Zona Norte
Multinational company leader in its field
Dinamic candidate specialized in the lubricants industry in Dealers channel
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company related with automotive and oil industry.
Descripción de la oferta
Will be responsible for managing sales activities, business development activities and customer relationships within the North of Spain territory in a manner that assures the sales targets are achieved, specially:
- Maintain or increase share at current customers, prospect and develop new Dealers.
- Manage Sales contracts and agreements including pricing, payment terms, and rebates.
- Field sample requests and inquiries from new customer prospects.
- Maintain Regional Market Knowledge
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related technical field will be a plus, ADE and other Bachelors are also considered.
- 2-5 years chemical sales experience is required, lubricants experience strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills required
- Must be a self-starter and work independently.
- Bilingual in English
Attractive salary package, bonus, company car, and other benefits. Work in a global leading multinational with great opportunities and strong professional growth career chances.