Export Manager Asia
Leading industry producer.
Experience as Export Manager in Asia.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
My client is a global, market leading industry manufacturer.
Descripción de la oferta
The primary responsibility for the Export Manager will be to develop, manage leverage relationships across the Asian region, in line with the export strategies and aims of the business.
Further responsibilities include:
- Develop and penetrate various markets across Asia.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with various stakeholders.
- Monitor, record and analyse trends and activities across the region and making recommendations based on these trends.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to market the broad product portfolio.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The Export Manager will:
- Be fluent in english.
- Be degree educated preferably in Engineering. Second choice in LADE.
- Have a strong sales track record in working in an export environment for a manufacturing/ distribution organisation within Oil&Gas and/or Metallurgy industries.
- Have exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be able to travel frequently across Asia and be based in the Basque Country.
- Work well towards targets and be a self-confident, enthusiastic, determined self starter!
Good salary package and bonus.