Europe Senior Retail Store Auditor
- Retail Internal Sr. Auditor
- American multinacional leader in its sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a multinational American company with EMEA Headquarters based in Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Plan, supervise, perform, and facilitate retail store audits, including:
- Review and analysis of store operations based upon approved policies and procedures
- Analysis of internal controls over store operations
- Review of cash management
- Review of sales transactions and discounts
- Price testing
Ensure that all work is thorough, complete, documented properly in the audit software, and has been performed in accordance with GAAP, GAAS, IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and company Internal Audit Policies.
Act as a key audit contact for Retail Store Management on a daily basis while the audit is in planning, execution or wrap-up phases.
Take responsibility for overall project execution from planning to wrap up and final report delivery.
Effectively communicate audit observations and recommendations in a timely manner via update meetings and closing conferences with appropriate management personnel.
Prepare Executive Summary, Detailed Audit Report, Memorandum and other audit deliverables based on risk assessment, subject to appropriate management approval.
Perform financial audits, operational audits, Sarbanes-Oxley reviews and special project work under management's instruction and supervision.
Maintain clear lines of independence when working with various business units and management.
Develop in-depth knowledge of company Retail operations. Leverage ideas from other reviews and co-workers to provide value-added recommendations and best practices to others
Demonstrate teamwork by responsively collaborating with the project manager and audit team, sharing information and ideas, proactively seeking and accepting constructive feedback and accepting additional assignments when appropriate.
Work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and with global team members at all levels.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting; MBA or relevant Masters studies, desirable.
- CPA or CIA (or equivalent) required.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish required. Additional European language (Italian, French, German) preferred
- 3-6 years of financial audit experience, with exposure to retail store audits
- Willingness to travel within Europe (up to 60%). Visits to United States every other year required.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional