Data intelligence company that provides analitycs to drive business results
International company changing the IT sector worldwide
Acerca de nuestro cliente
New Relic is a software analytic company that, on behalf of their customers, makes sense of billions of metrics about millions of applications, all in real time. Their comprehensive SaaS-based solutions for web and mobile applications consolidates the performance monitoring data into a single powerful interface.
Descripción de la oferta
As Engineering Manager, you will lead and grow a team of engineers building cross-platform installable modules that extend New Relic Infrastructure Agent's monitoring capabilities.
Their software is installed on a wide variety of Operating Systems and Cloud platforms.
You will have the challenging task of balancing performance, security and dynamic architectural considerations all while maintaining focus on providing simple, reliable and high quality tools.
In this role, the ability to collaborate and drive consensus among multiple groups - including multiple time zones - is essential.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Which skills are we looking for the Engineering Manager in Barcelona?
- Fluent English (All communications are done in English)
- 2+ years experience in a management or lead role
- 4+ experience as Software Engineer or in building installable mission critical software
- SaaS and DevOps Experience ( Nginx, Kafka, Cassandra, etc...)
- Bonus points if you have worked with container technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination.
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule (remote)
- Fun work environment
- Private health insurance
- English language classes
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages
- We support technical meetups, both local and international
- Helping with relocation