Engineering Customer Service Manager
- Medical Devices
- Engineering Customer Service Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Global Medical devices Brand located in Barcelona are looking for Engineering Customer Service Manager.
Descripción de la oferta
- Report to Managing Director.
- Manage inventory all the pieces and consumables needed to provide the service to the customers.
- coordinate facilities will be responsible service department that is responsible for the management and execution of such work, so you should plan, organize and monitor compliance with the results of this area teams.
- Team training and update, he will manage the necessary training in the area and the professional development of their staff.
- He will be in continuous contact with the client taking the contracted scope and proposing options for improving the service.
- Keep in continuous communication with headquarters in Germany to maintain the quality of customers service in a high standards required by the company.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Engineering degree.
- English written and spoken high level.
- MBA or similar.
- Experience as a Engineering Customer Service Manager.
- Organizational skills and team management.
- Availability to travel (60% Iberia).
- Oriented professional achievement.
- Team player, with a desire to own professional and team growth.
- Good social/team skills: who is interested in people, to establish good harmony with others, help the young people to grow and develop, close to customers, and ultimately, contribute Positivism and dynamism to the broad spectrum of relations interpersonal
- Carreer path.