EMEA Payroll Specialist
35,000EUR - 40,000EURPublicado 25/11/16
- Join a highly qualified team of professionals working for EMEA countries.
- Assure Payroll process for EMEA countries.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a well-known global retail company with operations worldwide and expanding their business.
Descripción de la oferta
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and processing payroll for several EMEA countries.
- Ensure compliance within country's payroll tax deadlines, social security and timely payments to third party (pensions).
- Monitor the accuracy of data submitted for payroll processing and validate payroll outputs with external payroll service provider.
- Work closely with the payroll accountant to assure month end are done seamless.
- Answer payroll related queries.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- EMEA payroll experience with focus on several countries simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation and statutory obligations in EMEA countries.
- Previous experience working in a shared service centre or experience working within a large multinational corporation.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience.
- Languages: English + French. Additional languages is a plus.
- Excel skills.
Real career development opportunities in a multinational company.