EMEA Finance Director
- EMEA Finance Director
- American multinacional leader in its sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
American multinational leader in its sector
Descripción de la oferta
Manage all aspects of accounting and finance for all international entities that belong to EMEA.
Main responsibilities are directing the internal and external consolidated financial reporting and taxation matters. Directs the preparation and analysis of weekly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and manage the entire accounting close, consolidations, including statutory, and US GAAP requirements. This includes entities in Austria, the Netherlands, France, South Africa, UK and Spain.
- Provides financial expertise and assistance to the operating management of the business unit
- Prepares consolidated financial reports
- Analyzes performance against budget, re-forecast, prior year, and third party analysts' estimates; works with business unit management to explain fluctuations
- Directs all taxation efforts of the Company including tax planning, compliance, research, and responding to audits
- Keeps apprised of changes in accounting rules and their applicability to the Company's operations
- Develops detailed financial models for a variety of transactions
- Leads the annual audit and quarterly review efforts performed by the Company's auditors
- Directs the development of staff skills and training to continually improve service to both internal and external customers
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Proficient in English. Spanish, French or German command is a valuable additional competency
- A minimum of eight years of multi-functional accounting and financial reporting experience
- Five to eight years of management experience, supervising both professional and clerical staff
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional