eCommerce Solution Architect
- Multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company.
- 3 years' experience in architecture for digital & eCommerce projects.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client, a multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
To grow its new Global Digital Hub in Barcelona, our client is looking for an eCommerce Solution Architect to join its global eCommerce team.
Descripción de la oferta
As eCommerce Solution Architect you will manage a wide and diverse range of global digital marketing and ecommerce projects, from complex long-term platform replacement projects to smaller extensions to existing solutions, in both the Direct to Consumer (DTC) and e-Retailing (with Pure Players & Bricks & Mortars) models.
In this role you will provide architecture expertise in building global solutions across multiple digital channels including mobile, tablet, portals and web.
Depending on the business needs your role may include presenting to key internal digital stakeholders, working on project bids, through to working on delivery projects. You'll be expected to define the technical solution, manage key technical risks and help shape the delivery of our solutions. In particular you'll have experience architecting solution to meet high performance, availability and security requirements
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Governing the integration of all solutions and their integration patterns.
- Providing expertise and consulting to all projects within our delivery function about integration, interfaces and data flows and technologies.
- Creating, designing and reviewing solution architecture documents at high quality standards
- Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices
- Consult with new projects to provide Digital Marketing architectural guidance.
- Gathering Clients Digital requirements and translating them to technical solutions and systems design
- Ensuring the consumer is at the cutting edge of technology in an "always on world"
- Utilizes their knowledge and experience of web/mobile solution and deployment architectures (Large scale, High Availability)
- Utilizes their deep understanding of software design principles, including object oriented (OO) and functional programming in creating custom software solutions or modifying package solutions including integration
- Identifies and manages risks on a project
- Understands and can drive quality in a delivery project, from documentation to code and testing
- Support the promotion and adoption of projects in internal communication channels with emphasis on Chatter, NEST, CM magazine, Digital Hub.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 3 years' experience in / demonstrable experience in architecture for digital & eCommerce projects
- At least 3 years' experience in / demonstrable strong mobile-specific architecture skills, experienced across mobile/tablet application platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, and/or Hybrid applications)
- At least 3 years' experience in working with middleware and integration approaches with various web services and message exchanges (i.e. JSON & REST, or also SOAP & XML)
- At least 3 years' experience in / where candidates should be able to link the architecture to the User Experience and UI; possibly possessing some familiarity with using prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, Fluid UI)
- At least 3 years' experience in / where candidates should have released a minimum of 1 mobile app to a public/enterprise store
- At least 3 years' experience in / with technical understanding of key Responsive Mobile technologies and typical toolkits and libraries used to implement
- At least 3 years' experience in / with knowledge of the latest advances and trends in eCommerce, Mobile and web technologies
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) is a must
- Good knowledge in the following platforms and technologies: data architecture and integration, solution architecture, technical components and integration patters, particularly in the areas of Hybris, Magento, Demandware.
- Knowledge about Salesforce.com Portfolio, A/B Testing, PCE, Tag Management, Web content management, Marketing Automation, SEO/SEM, Digital Assett Management, Social Media, Mobile.
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. We will reward your highly developed influencing skills as well as your result focus, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity - apply now!
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional