Distribution Sales Manager Industry
- know-how in Pneumatic and Fluids
- distributors in industrial sales environment.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational Company
Descripción de la oferta
- Win new business with Distributors; propose best products or solutions to fulfill Customers Applications needs
- Identify and target potential distributors, improve services and maintain existing distributors and improve customer relations in order to increase market penetration.
- Establish professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel (owner, general manager, purchasing, engineering, quality assurance, management, or other key personnel) and develop new accounts, maintain and increase current customer base.
- Establish and propose business plans for each distributor (sales objectives, prices, discounts, visit plans, target accounts, security stocks, trade fairs, launch of new products, technical and sales training, etc).
- Drive, lead and coach to the sales team (Weekly phone meetings, in-person monthly meetings).
- Follow up main distributors deeply.
- Develop new distributors mainly in Madrid, Castilla La Mancha, Extremadura and Andalusia.
- Secure orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility and/or contacting by phone.
- Develop in conjunction with management sales strategies to sell applicable product lines and services and implement such in order to achieve predetermined annual sales target.
- Visit customer facilities, maintain contact and consult in order to secure sales to existing and potential customers.
- Analyze and research pertinent information in order to respond to Customer inquiries regarding product features and performance, product application, product substitution and special application requests.
- Negotiate orders, lead time, prices and payment terms.
- Travel within territory required (above 50% time)
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Technical Degree in Automatism, and general know-how in Pneumatic and Fluids.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, pedagogic, good listening skills
- Must be proficient in Spanish language, and have high level in English (read/write/speak);
- Proactive, responsive and high-energy style.
- General experience in the automation sales or machine design/building markets.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience with distributors in industrial sales environment.
- Minimum 2-3 years proven experience of leading and driving sales teams.
- Direct and interactive computer skills and electronic business interfaces.
- Experience in fluid power and/or fluid control particularly pneumatics, automation, motion, sensors, controls, vision, valves or electronic drives preferred
- Exposure or demonstrated involvement to account development with a long selling cycle
A job with a leading global manufacturer in premium quality products