Director Riesgo de Crédito
- Leading financial institution
- Strong credit risk expertise
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the leading financial institutions worldwide with presense in Spain since 2010.
Descripción de la oferta
- Credit Review. Be responsible for credit risk analysis and review of credit rating, credit lines and financing transaction for corporate, institutional clients.
- Sector Analysis. Undertake sector analysis of Spanish market, draft credit entry guidance for main sectors of Spain.
- Credit Policy. Draft and timely review and adjust credit policy and procedure of the Bank, according to the requirements of local supervisors, market practice and credit policy of the Group.
- Post-lending Management. Undertake credit risk monitoring, analysis and reporting of credit asset of the Bank.
- Credit Committee Operation. Act as the executive secretary of the credit committee of the Bank.
- Other daily duties related to the risk control of the Bank.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 8 yearsofcreditmanagementorriskmanagementexperienceinbankingindustry.
- Experience and ability in team managemen and coordination.
- Ideally CFA or FRM certificate.
Pension, parking, insurance
Excellent career opportunity, Pension, parking, insurance