Director Riesgo de Crédito
Leading financial institution
Strong credit risk expertise
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the leading financial institutions worldwide with presense in Spain since 2010.
Descripción de la oferta
- Credit Review. Be responsible for credit risk analysis and review of credit rating, credit lines and financing transaction for corporate, institutional clients.
- Sector Analysis. Undertake sector analysis of Spanish market, draft credit entry guidance for main sectors of Spain.
- Credit Policy. Draft and timely review and adjust credit policy and procedure of the Bank, according to the requirements of local supervisors, market practice and credit policy of the Group.
- Post-lending Management. Undertake credit risk monitoring, analysis and reporting of credit asset of the Bank.
- Credit Committee Operation. Act as the executive secretary of the credit committee of the Bank.
- Other daily duties related to the risk control of the Bank.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 8 yearsofcreditmanagementorriskmanagementexperienceinbankingindustry.
- Experience and ability in team managemen and coordination.
- Ideally CFA or FRM certificate.
Pension, parking, insurance
Excellent career opportunity, Pension, parking, insurance