DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL PLANNING
Company undergoing a process of growth/change
Consolidated position with prospects for development
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Spanish multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Mid-term and long-term planning of the group's financial resources at a corporate level, both integrating and managing every business unit's cash planning.
- Management of the group's economic-financial model in the mid- and long-term based on the Company's Strategic Plan.
- Valuation of the group and its business units for accounting purposes (including impairment tests) and M&A.
- Definition, management, and analysis of the group's indirect Cash Flow and the different business units.
- Negotiation, documentation, and management of the group's financial tools (HY, Senior Debt, other.).
- Supervision (and leadership in some cases) of the negotiation, documentation and management of the business units' financial tools.
- Compatibility and fit with corporate debt
- Support/assistance to countries
- Coordination and prioritization of the use of cash throughout the group. Repatriation and investment of group flows (in coordination with treasury, taxation, and accounting).
- Balance analysis.
- Potentially participate in M&A processes (buy&build project management, investment committee, etc.) and business development.
- Supervise the Group's liquidity function.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 5 years of experience in similar positions at multinational companies.
- Knowledge of capital markets, debt, and equity.
- Valuation of companies/businesses (methodologies, WACC, etc.) and financial performance evaluation techniques (NOPAT, ROICs, IRRs, paybacks, etc.).
- Construction and cash flow management (both direct and indirect).
- Experience in structured financing (concepts, types, negotiation, term sheets).
- Advanced financial modeling.
- Impairment test for assets.
- Exposure to Latin American exchange rates and markets.
- Desirable to have developed part of his/her career in investment banking.
An excellent professional challenge within a company in constant change and development.